Here are some tips to preserve the beauty and radiance of your pregnancy Bola:
- First of all, remember that the more you maintain your jewelry, the better it will age
- Take off the Bola to bathe, only our bracelets are water resistant; Eavoid contact with perfumes, cosmetics and chemicals.
- Store it in its Ilado box, when you are not wearing it
– Cleaning your necklace with a chamois cloth will preserve its shine because theJewelry naturally oxidizes with air and moisture.
- We also remind you that the principle of plating consists of depositing a layer of 18 carat gold on brass. It is therefore possible and normal for the patina to fade over time.
If in doubt as to the condition of your Ilado jewelry, contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below